Join a growing team as a Landscape Installation Crew Leader where you will deliver high quality services to our clients. We are a residential landscape company serving the Charleston area. You are responsible for providing excellent service on every landscaping project that they are a apart of. We are an industry leading, top landscaping company in the Charleston area. If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing organization dedicated to an exceptional product, superior services, and investing in its team members, then we look forward to hearing from you!
- Manage crews of 3-6.
- Assist crews in installing grading, planting, drip irrigation, sod, pavers, mulch and pinestraw.
- Makes sure plants are installed and irrigated properly.
- Makes sure the crew stays busy at all times.
- Does quality control, ensuring that driveways, walks, and patios are blown off, pots are stacked and job site is left tidy at the end of each day.
- Keeps work truck organized and clean.
- One or more years of experince as a landscaping crew leader.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Able to drive a truck with trailer.
- Able to work full time.
- Can stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, and twist throughout the day.
- Can lift 50+ lbs. frequently throughout the day.
- Has landscaping installation and irrigation experience.
- Can be at work and on time every day.
- Has a great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Is flexible as our schedules change depending on the weather and season.
- Takes great care of company vehicles and equipment.
- Is respectful of co-workers and clients.
- Has a great work ethic and can work alone without supervision.
- Able to look ahead as to what tasks are to be done, staying ahead of the crew.
Pay rate will be hourly and will be determined based on experience.
Salary: $13.00 to $18.00 /hour